Wednesday, May 18, 2011

fruit salad

I guess we're continuing our cutesy, punny streak on the blog - I promise my next card will be completely elegant... we'll see if I can pull that off, since it's been awhile...

I pulled out the new-to-me lawn fawn set "silly valentine" and stamped the fruit.  After I colored them in with copics, I created a mask for each and randomly stamped with PTI's "text style II" over top.  I used LF's "smitty's abcs" to create my saying.  I was racking my brain for what could work with the cute fruit and that's what I came up with.  What d'you think?  I added some basic grey paper to the bottom of the card and stitched and stuck everything to an SU kraft card-base.


This card was created especially for my first guest-blogging experience.  My awesomely prolific and self-professed non-crafty friend, Bethany, invited me over to her blog to share a bit about myself and my creative process.  I'd love it if you would check-it-check-it-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment