Sunday, December 4, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays - tic, tac, toe

Hi there!  I hope your weekend was lovely :)  

Now that our family is on the mend, I spent a bit of the day getting re-acquainted with my crafting supplies... 


And my first stop was to the CAS-ual Fridays challenge, where I found a fun "tic, tac, toe" board of choice:


I went with a Pink-chevrons-aqua combination and came up with this card:


I used PTI's "background basics: chevron stripes" in SU's pool party ink to create my aqua pattern.  The sentiment is from a PTI floral fusion set, and the shape it was stamped on is from the "label basics" dies (stamped with a border from the coordinating stamp set.)

To finish off, everything was adhered to a dark brown card base - to match the brown and white twine threaded through the pink button.



Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

  1. I love this card, Elena! So crisp and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love its simplicity.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are all feeling better. This is a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you are all feeling better. Very nice CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card! Love the chevrons :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh - so perfect. I just love those aqua chevrons. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic chevron stripes and the sentiment with button is adorable :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete