Friday, December 16, 2011

home peek.

I created some advent calendar tags and stocking tags for a friend.  You may remember her gorgeous home from the vintage circus party this past summer, where some cute babies were wearing some cute party hats...

I would have loved to get in there during the day with my own camera, but she was sweet enough to snap a few shots for me to feature here - enjoy!







Thanks for looking!


Supply list
for stocking tags: tag sale 4, background basics: sheet music, antique linen distress ink, computer-generated font
for advent tags: tag sale 1, fresh alphabet, various background stamps, memento black ink, antique linen distress ink

7 comments:

  1. Wow--I would like to live there. Beautiful, and tidy, too! I recognize your projects, and they look fabulous in action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Love how the stockings are hanging from the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I really love those bags and tags with clothespins, what a fun way to create an advent calendar!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I love it all...the bags, tags and clothespins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous projects!! love all of the wood trim too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! What a fabulous Christmas theme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are gorgeous. I wish you'd come and decorate my house for me!

    ReplyDelete