Monday, March 19, 2012

Using leftovers+PTI princess challenge.


Sometimes, happy things happen.  Like, the baptism invites you were in the middle of creating gave you enough extra pieces to create a(nother) card set by request....  

And, in spring colors too!  So I'm entering it into our latest PTI princess challenge :)  Let's peek inside, shall we?  (ps, today's pics are courtesy of Tanya.... these are the kinds of photos I want to take when I grow up.)


This is what happens when you place a beautiful little rosette onto 10 card-fronts... no box would hold these fatsos, so into a bag they went :)


I love the pitter-patter of rain behind the gift bag.  le sigh.


For this card, I used a hero arts grid-pattern background, and a mix of PTI stamps to create the floral pattern in pinks and peaches.  The little rosettes were cut out of sunny yellow cardstock.  


Thanks for peeking!

14 comments:

  1. Yes, those pics are goreous! The cards are yummy as well. Just may have to case those. :)
    mLaehn-PTI forum id

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of the die cuts. Your gift bag is lovely for the "fatso" cards. I like how you decorated the outside of the bag to match the cards. Great idea on how to package bulky cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 'fatso' cards are beautiful! Love your use of negative space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS cards and Amazing photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little rosette embelishment!! I think it's time for me to shop for some pearls for my projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I ever grow up, I want to take pictures like that too! :)
    Your card set is beautiful and the coordinating bag is the icing on the cake!
    Hugs!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Elena. Great use of leftovers and a reminder to me that I didn't do a leftover card this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these are stunning, Elena! Seriously, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your designs are awesome! I love the soft colors of these invites. those rosettes are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! I love the way you put this all together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo.... I want to take pictures like those when >I< grow up!!

    These cards are so pretty - you already know I loved the pattern you stamped!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!! I love the flower cut out and the pretty little rosettes!!

    ReplyDelete