Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Blog birthday winners!

Hi friends.

Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments and kind encouragements this last week - they've had me grinning ear to ear.

Without further ado,  the winners (I did things the ole' fashioned way and picked names out of a hat):

winner of the limited edition "celebrate" set from Clear and Simple Stamps... Amy!






winner of the free Precious Remembrance stamp set... Alison!







winner of the free lawn fawn stamp set and 6x6 paper pack... Susie!






winner of the custom digital invitation or photocard by Just Me Digital Designs... Annie!






And there you have it!  Winners, please email me at "mom2sofia@gmail.com" so that I can get your information and get your prizes out to you!

If you didn't win anything here, just come back tomorrow!  A few of my favorite card bloggers are getting together for a Valentine's Day blog hop, and there will be (hopefully) great inspiration and (for sure) prizes to be won at every stop along the way.  It's gonna be great ♥


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...I'm sooooo excited! My first set by Clear and Simple Stamps!! Thank you soooo much and congrats ladies:)

    ReplyDelete