Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hop on over here! {lawn fawn inspiration week}

This is my second post today!  I'd love it if you checked out my oscars-inspired card *here* or just scroll down.

Welcome to the third inspiration week post with lawn fawn!  Today, we're showing off the mini happy easter set - it's so adorable!

hop on over here!

I did some masking on the left side of the card to show all of the bunnies and the little chickie hanging out together.  The one bunny set himself apart to play hard-to-get, I think *wink*  I stamped the little dashed lines to show the hopping path his little friend took to get to him.  I cut out and propped up my two main bunnies, to draw the eye across and over to them.

hop on over here!

I colored the bunnies with a very subtle stripe of a light warm grey marker, and gave them little blushy cheeks and pink ears too.  I'm bringing back the liquid appliqué - it's still perfect for creating bushy bunny tails.

My sentiment was custom-stamped using the new Riley's ABCs alphabet set.  I set it on a long strip of patterned paper that I folded under the card, and had peek around the other side.  And, there's that fringe again!  I might give it a rest for the next little while - hee.  One last decorative touch was to punch double holes in the patterned paper and lace some green/white lawn trimming in there.  

I hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. *So* cute Elena!! Love those hopping bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stinkin' cute is this? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, the delicious factor here is ridiculous! pinning

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love all the bunnies and that fun fringed piece with the twine, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOOO darn cute I can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO FUN!! LOVE the sentiment strip tied off at the side.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the cuteness of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best bunny card ever. So clever...love how you did the grass and the tails.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable! I love the fringe border and the little cluster o' bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling card! Thanks for sharing how to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute cute cute....love the fringe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO cute! Love the ruffles along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww this is the cutest! So so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete