Saturday, February 23, 2013

simply adorably baby.

I have babies on the brain, lately, with my new niece being a week old.  I've managed to see her a few times, and every time I hold her, it's glorious.  When they weigh under 8 pounds, and snuggle themselves to sleep in your arms, you feel like all is right in the world.

baby boy adorable

I'm chatting about this card over at the Precious Remembrance blog this morning, and then it will be a mad dash to finish baking and decorating for our at-home-anniversary party this evening.  Hubby and I hit our first milestone: 10 years!  I can't wait to show off some pictures next week!

baby boy adorable

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable card!!! And happy anniversary!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! looking forward to your fun pics! have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Elena! Congratulations! 10 years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, of course!!

    Have a wonderful party!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply adorably, Elena! Congratulations on your 10 years with your hubby and on your new niece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very cute Elena!! Love you colouring, the teeny banner, and the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is really sweet how you combined the target with the bear, such creative thinking and your are right it is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete