Friday, May 17, 2013

some housekeeping....

If you follow me on facebook, you've already heard this bit of news, but I wanted to share it here as well:


This camping party, that my sister and I put together for my nephew's birthday, is being featured on Good Housekeeping's website, as part of a summer party themes slideshow.  As much as I love getting recognition for my cards, having a party featured on GH.com feels so amazing...

Click *here* to check out the entire slideshow.  There are some great ideas in that slideshow, to help you be the hostess with the mostess this summer!


9 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congratulations!!!! I absolutely love your party posts!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats...sooo awesome Elena!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, Elena! Although I am not a bit surprised at all. Congrats girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing news, Elena! Congratulations and so well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing Elena. What wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally not a surprise because that ensemble KNOCKED IT OUTTA THE PARK! Someday when you have your book deal, chain of boutiques that sell your line of party favors, and daytime tv show, remember that me and Wida told ya so;) You're the best babe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JJ already said it better than me! I am not surprised in the slightest - all your party ensembles look like the work of a professional party planner and it was only a matter of time before they were noticed by people outside of the crafting community! That said, I don't think the accolades come any higher than Good Housekeeping magazine and you should be proud beyond words - I certainly am of you!!

    ReplyDelete