Monday, June 17, 2013

round and around and around and around we go.

****If you're looking for my new-release-CSS post, just CLICK****

It's time for a new lawnscaping challenge:


I love that little inspiration thumbnail!

This is what I created to (hopefully) further inspire you:

round and around and around around we go.

I used "admit one" to create a card that is full of dimension.

There's the pink ticket border,

round and around and around around we go.

The balloon, floating off the edge,

round and around and around around we go.

and, best of all, the merry-go-round:

round and around and around around we go.

I carefully cut and layered the different parts of the image, including the horses and the tiny flag at the top.  And I love that the horses are colored on the base layer as well - depending on the angle, it really looks like they're bopping up and down.

I hope you like it - and I hope you decide to play along!  You could win a prize from Lawn Fawn!


♥.


11 comments:

  1. Now that is some fussy, fussy cutting! Love this and I love the tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Elena! Wow, I agree with Miriam! Lots of fussy cutting! You are so patient! And it's absolutely wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very darling, great inspiration card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet, I feel a cookie coming on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is so so adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love how you added so much dimension to your card...such a fun theme, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're always getting songs stuck in my head!! Beautiful card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the balloon floating off :)

    ReplyDelete