Monday, July 15, 2013

bee sweet. {lawn fawn sneaks!}

Are you excited to see new lawn fawn sets?  I can't wait to show them off!

bee sweet!

Critters in costume is the cutest set ever!  And what does a bear in a bee costume dream about on halloween night?  Candy corn, of course!

bee sweet!

I love his glittery bee wings, and glossy snout.

bee sweet!

and speaking of glossy.... mmm.... candy corn.  I have a friend who loves stale candy corn, specifically.  ha.  don't know how I feel about that one.

I hope you like it!  Be sure to check out the lawn fawn blog for more!

11 comments:

  1. Ohhh, this is the cutest ever! Love your sweet card so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Super excited for this week's release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!!! what a sweet everything - image and card.
    can not wait to seee whole set

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute *.* it's so simple but so adorable!
    I loved it :) Good job ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How CUTE, I love his little bee costume!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, so cute! That is what a bear would dream about on Halloween!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the candy corn dream!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! I dream of candy, too. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet!! ;) You know I love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is suuuuper cute! I would love to see how you made the background. It's so amazing! I can never get my distress inking that way!!!! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete