Thursday, July 4, 2013

tagged 2 ways.... with avery elle

I didn't plan it this way, but with Sofia's card yesterday, and my treat packaging today, we're spending a few days with avery elle :)

Today, I have 2 different ways to use tags to package sweet gifts.  First up, with patterned paper:

tags 2 ways with avery elle.

I double-tagged it for fun and placed marshmallow treats inside one of CSS's muslin bags...

tags 2 ways with avery elle.

The way the patterned paper was cut is what makes it so cute!  I love the little "@" symbol that was included in the tag set.  I stamped the speech bubble outside one of the home windows.  From my home to yours, simple as that.

My second tagged gift uses the tags a little more intricately:

tags 2 ways with avery elle.

I cut long strips of the same patterned paper and only die-cut the tag until I had the shape at the top.  The rest was trimmed with my paper cutter.

tags 2 ways with avery elle.

It opens like this, so that you can get to what's inside...

tags 2 ways with avery elle.

yummy!  (I just realized that today also marks the 2nd day in a row that I feature macarons on the blog.  ha.)

tags 2 ways with avery elle.

The long tags are attached at the bottom of the sliding tray.  (I love this box, by the way, you can find the die over at CSS.)

I hope you like it!


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, gorgeous, perfect! Love the tags closing up the macarons box, and the patterned paper/colours you used are so wonderful and dreamy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfect! Love the little @ bubble outside the window and the double tag closure is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super gorgeous...love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great way to use the tag...as a closure...genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB!!!
    love how you made everything!
    Gorgeous projects and perfect give aways!
    And the DP is that perhaps 'Secret Garden' by Graphic 45?
    It's gorgeous.

    Bye,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love both of these, Elena! So pretty! I especially love the way you tied up the box-- lovely!

    ReplyDelete