Tuesday, October 8, 2013

counting blessings.

With Canadian Thanksgiving right around the corner, I thought I'd graciously give you a small break from Christmas cards *wink*

Lawn Fawn is teaming up with Epiphany Crafts this week to show off their shape studio tools.  You can create custom embellishments for your cards or scrap pages.  Check them out!

counting blessings.


I used the square craft tool to number my cute fall images.  I used these lawn fawn sets: happy feast, so thankful, into the woods.

Of course I'm thankful for mostly food, haha. You know how some people stop eating when they're stressed? I wish.  My husband and I have packed on a few extra pounds in the last 6 weeks, caring for Sofia with her double casts.  sigh. We're crawling to the finish line, folks.  I'm thrilled to say that her legs will see the light of day this Thursday. Thank you for all of your encouragements and cards - I am so thankful for you!

♥.

7 comments:

  1. Love this little cutie of a card Elena! Perfect colouring, love the number tiles and the composition is so photo booth! And hooray for light at the end of the tunnel - so happy that the day is coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! Your coloring puts me to shame and I love how you used the Epiphany tool! Yay for no casts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word!!! This is adorable! Wow! Love those thankful photo strips!! And I know I have said this before, but wow - your coloring...swoon! Amazing card!! And yippee for an end in site for no casts!!! That's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is this?! Great card. Love all the little images and the wonderful design. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card, Elena!
    And I'm very glad to hear that Sofia will get her casts off soon-- yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so cute! Really love the little acorn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card and very thankful to hear that Sofia is on the road to recovery!!!
    <3 J

    ReplyDelete