Tuesday, February 25, 2014

celebrate!

I had some time to craft just for fun...

celebrate!


It felt good to ink up new stamps, by Avery Elle, and enter a few challenges.

Taheerah started a "cure for the monday blues" challenge, and always finds the most delicious inspiration:


I lifted the flower arrangement, in shades of pink.  I inked up the florals with a light pink ink, but used a sponge dauber to add darker pink to a few flowers before stamping onto my cardstock.

The striped table runner features as a chevron background.  

And all of the gold! I made good use of my glitter tape, even on the tiny clothespin.

celebrate!

I hope you like it! I'm also entering the AEIHeartU challenge, which is all about birthdays.



I think you can celebrate anything you like, with this card.

♥.


18 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous, Elena!!! Love your flower bouquet and the touches of gold, and the black chevron frames it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Elena! Soft florals, striking stripes and glitter... all of it pulled off seamlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this one Elena! The bold chevron, the sparkle, the soft and beautiful florals. Such balance, and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! Love that you're entering the new AEI<3U challenge, good luck! Your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this card. Pure perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *thud* THIS IS BRILLIANT!! I so adore the pop of that amazing focal image against the black striped background - amaze!! And the lovely sentiment embossed in gold - absolutely lovely!! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Avery Elle Challenge - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Elena! I love the soft colors of your bouquet and your gold sentiment is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! Love that card. And as a blogger trying to improve my photos- love your photography too :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh! I think I'm in love with this card! so beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the AE challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is gorgeous, Elena! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The black and white is so striking!! love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. VERY gorgeous! Perfect for the Birthday BASH and Teheerah's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, this is so pretty, Elena! I love the mix of stripes and florals and that gold embossed sentiment is perfect! Thanks so much for joining our first Avery Elle Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty! I love the gold paired with the softer colors! Thanks for playing along with Avery Elle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woah. I came for the bold black chevrons. But I stayed for that gorgeous bouquet and even more gorgeous gold strip and peg! And you played, oh you played in my challenge and I will <3 you forever for that! Thank you *so* much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete