Monday, May 19, 2014

Around we go {mama elephant stamp highlight}

Hello, and welcome to the first day of mama elephant may stamp highlights!  Today, we're showing off around we go.

around we go {mama elephant stamp highlight}


I made a card with a spinning ferris wheel!  I stamped and die-cut the ferris wheel layers, and then popped them up and mounted them with a sewing pin so that it spins.

around we go {mama elephant stamp highlight}

The sentiment is so perfect.

Wanna see it spin? It's the most boring video in the world, but enjoy!


I hope you like my card!  Visit the mama elephant blog for more around we go inspiration.

♥.

8 comments:

  1. this is incredible!! wow! I LOVE THAT IT SPINS!!!! ha ha ha!! and the video is so great - spinning in action! ha ha! love! i think the fireworks in the light tan color is so smart! wow!! love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you always leave me the nicest comments, Samantha! Thank you for your encouragement all the time!

      Delete
  2. I love that it spins and I love the soft fireworks, wonderful card Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet. I love your card and the fact that is spins is great. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you secure the sewing pin? Nice interactive card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Clemente! I used an earring backer that wasn't serving any purpose, but you could also use a bit of an eraser.

      Delete
  5. wooooohooooo, sure glad ferris wheels don't go this fast in real life. hahahaha. Love your card. The sentiment is just perfect for this image. tfs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your comment made me laugh out loud! hahaha.

      Delete