Monday, May 19, 2014

life is good! {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Are you loving the new lawn fawn release so far?  Today, we're putting you in a beachy state of mind (it has to be a state of mind, because the temperatures haven't quite warmed up in Montreal yet.)

life is good! {lawn fawn inspiration week}

I absolutely love this set! I couldn't pass up using that cute crab, but the sandcastle and other elements are perfect for summer. I see a beach-themed lawn fawn party in my future.

I used the say cheese lawn cut, and built a snapshot of summer within its frame.  Because, isn't that what vacations are really for? making people at home feel jealous with amazing pictures? ha.

life is good! {lawn fawn inspiration week}

The crab in the hammock is my fave.

Click over to the lawn fawn blog today to see more amazing projects by the design team!

♥.

6 comments:

  1. This is just ridiculously adorable, Elena!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! so AWESOME!! i LOVE how you added the warm sun to the picture!! so perfect!! and the little crab in the hammock - ack!! so cute!!! not to mention that banner wrapped around the polaroid...i die!! you absolutely think of everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute and I'd love
    to be in the hammock,
    without the crab of
    course!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card has me dreaming of the beach because it is not warm outside here in Wisconsin yet either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy today - I absolutely LOVE this stamp set! And your card is adorable! Hopefully warmer temps are on the way for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the cute crab hanging out. This card makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete