Wednesday, March 18, 2015

photobomb! {mama elephant stamp highlight}

When I saw the new Mama Elephant set, Photobomb, for the first time, I giggled. Like, to myself and out loud. It's so cute and unique, and I've never seen any other stamp set like it.

I don't own the polaroid die that is meant to be used with the largest image, but I made do with the skinnier polaroid die from Instalove. It's a perfect fit height-wise, and it allowed me to use the same focal image and display two of them side by side.

photobomb! {mama elephant stamp highlight}

I kept it pretty simple, to let their many faces take center stage. I borrowed the "love this!" strip from another new set, Magic Moments, and a sentiment from Good Times.

I love that sentiment so much, and I thought it worked so well here!

photobomb! {mama elephant stamp highlight}

After I put this card together, I was wishing I had used different skin tones with my coloring. I will work something out in the future, for sure! It's so much fun to sit and color all of the different faces.

♥.

14 comments:

  1. This is so so adorable Elena ! Love the image ! Another one on my wish list !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha, sooooo utterly sweet! Great humour too. :-)
    Bye from the Netherlands,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is soo cute... and matchs all together so well :-) (but noch my english..hihi)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I've also fallen head over heels in love with this set! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card, Elena! I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This ROCKS!! Love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just too cute for words! I absolutely love how you colored all of the kiddos, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun and I love how you used the grey base since it makes the images pop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so so so so so cute!! ha!! looooooove how you made the skinny die work! all the creativity!!!!!! :D such a fun group of characters and it goes perfectly with the sentiment! (one of my favs!!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card, I love the expressions on the kids faces!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This stamp is just too cute! Love what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. May i know how do you create the cross stitched border on the card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure! there's a die by Mama Elephant that creates the stitched border. You can check it out here: http://mamaelephant.com/collections/stand-alone-cuts/products/sew-fancy-creative-cuts

      Delete