Sunday, April 12, 2015

best pun ever {lawn fawn}

Hi there! It feels like too long since I've posted, so I'm happy that we're here now, to kick off Lawn Fawn's April inspiration week.

Today, we're showing off "Best Pun Ever." It's such a cute set, with tea pots and fans and cheese and puns to match.


best pun ever {lawn fawn}


Nobody is more surprised than I am to see no smiley faces on this card. I don't know what to say. The stress of the new house renovations is obviously getting to me.

Sidebar: let's be honest. April won't be my best blogging month, but if you're interested to see more of the progress we're making in our new home, you can come see on instagram (look for mom2sofia.) So far, we've ripped down a slew of walls that were cottage-cheesy underneath the wallpaper layers. gah. New drywall is up and you'd never know we had to do all that work just to get clean walls. 

I hope you like my quirky little card!

♥.

10 comments:

  1. Love your colors and use of the LF products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable Elena. I love these colours together! Great showing of LF products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card...this is a fun set. All the best with the reno...enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. I love how you used the banner die with this adorable stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love this card!! I always love your custom sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete