Sunday, August 23, 2015

thankful mice {lawn fawn}

Hi there, and welcome back to another day of Lawn Fawn's August inspiration week. Today, we're showing off the mini set, Thankful Mice.

thankful mice {lawn fawn}


They have so much to be thankful for! I masked and masked blocks of cheese to give them a huge mountain of the yellow stuff. I hope they like mild cheddar. My 5 year old was asking why I didn't color any blocks to look like the marble cheese she loves.

thankful mice {lawn fawn}

The pilgrim mice are so cute! I love their little hats. I used stitched rectangle dies, ocean wave dies, and stitched border dies to dress up the card.

I hope you like it!

Visit the lawn fawn blog this morning to see what the rest of the team created - click!

♥.

7 comments:

  1. These little mice are the cutest ... and so is your card! Just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this? I LOVE the masking you did with the pile of cheese!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. A mountain of cheese is such a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable Thanksgiving card. I love the cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little mice are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete