Monday, October 26, 2015

christmas spirit {mama elephant}

Hi there!

It's Mama Elephant stamp highlight week, and today the design team is showing off the new set Christmas Spirit.

christmas spirit {mama elephant}

My scene is pretty simplistic and easy to reproduce for holiday cards. I used the new snow capped mountains die to provide a backdrop for the elf, and the only greeting is the new Merry die-cut.

christmas spirit {mama elephant}

I used Lawn Fawn's yeti ink to add interest to the grey mountains, and liquid appliqué to puff up the snow-caps. I also flicked some white ink onto the sky-blue background layer.  But those are extras that can be easily skipped if you are mass-producing this card.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the Mama Elephant blog this morning - click!

3 comments: