Thursday, December 17, 2015

Avery Elle designing!

Woo hoo!

I am so pleased to announce that I'll be joining the Avery Elle design team! I have long since admired their adorable designs, and I am so excited that I'll be using them regularly on the blog now!

designing with Avery Elle!


That sunburst die is my absolute fave. I want to use it on every card! It is so perfect for highlighting cute images, like Heather's little fairy.  Pixie Dust is an adorable fairy-themed set, with 3 fairies and lots of accessories, like a little tooth wand! I can't even.

designing with Avery Elle!

I cut a circle into the Burst die, and layed clouds and a subtle patterned paper behind to create a sky.  Then, using 2 sizes of circle dies (also included in the Burst die set,) I created a circle frame, which I colored with copic markers to match the fairy's dress. I love coloring die-cuts with copics, it looks so much less flat than just cutting a colored cardstock.

I stamped the sentiment onto a banner die-cut, and layered everything together.

I hope you like it! Check out the formal announcement on the AE blog this morning - click!

♥.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Elena! They are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Elena. So excited for you! Your card is adorable and I love that sunburst die too! Can't wait to see what you will be creating in the new year with them.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! So happy for you! And you card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete