Friday, March 11, 2016

you are my favorite

Hi there!

I have one last card to share with you before the new Neat and Tangled release goes live at 8am EST.

you are my favorite


I used Better Together, masking the sentiment before stamping the girl over-top. It made for a tighter focal image, and fit better into the circle that way!

I'm amazed how different the little girl looks here, with darker hair and skin. I had colored her more blond earlier this week, and I love them both.


In case you struggle with copics for skin color, I colored the darker skin with E11, E13, E15 and E19 markers. I used R22 for the cheeks. The light skin color was colored with E00 and E02, with R20 for the cheeks. 

you are my favorite


Once again, I used the largest solid flower from Scandinavian Prints to create a polka dot background, this time with white pigment ink from Lawn Fawn (my favorite white ink!) onto kraft cardstock.

I hope you like it!

Check out the NT blog around 7:30 this morning, where Danielle will be announcing this week's winners, and happy shopping at 8am!

♥.


2 comments:

  1. WOW! the girl is so so different! Both cards are amazing!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete