Monday, June 20, 2016

brand new baby {just ME digital stamps}

Hi there!  I'm continuing to show off the summer collection of digital stamps found in my etsy shop: Just ME digital stamps.

There is nothing sweeter than a Brand New Baby:

brand new baby {just ME digital stamps}


You can change out the word girl for boy, or brand new.

brand new baby {just ME digital stamps}

I printed, colored and cut out the image, and hung it onto the card with a piece of soft, fuzzy yarn.

The image is sized big enough to stand alone on a card-front, but you can certainly shrink it for use on baby shower invites or tags.

I also used the image to celebrate my littlest sister's weekend announcement:

brand new baby {just ME digital stamps}

TWINS! We are all so excited! Come Christmas, there will be 2 more babies to love and hold. Congrats, Nadia!

I hope you like the image! Check it out in the shop: CLICK!

Do you have multiples in the family? What's your best advice for the new mom and the rest of us wanting to help?

♥.

4 comments:

  1. This new stamp is so lovely!!! No twins in our family!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute work you do!! Love this sweet image!! And SO awesome that you sister is having twins - Congrats to her and your family!! Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable digis...congrats on the news! I have no advice but I am sure you will all have a wonderful time spoiling those two cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper sweet!

    ReplyDelete